bocephus You are very welcome & glad you received it faster than I expected, but slower than we would have like to see. I will let Jonothan know you got it so he does not have to worry about that. I hope it arrived in good order & all too.
So we are coming up on what we call Big Monday here at Walton’s and what the rest of the world still calls cyber Monday, eventually Bog Monday will be the common nomenclature and I will be the minister of meats for our country but that’s a few years down the road still.
This Monday at Noon (Central Time) we will be doing our long marathon live stream at waltonsinc.com/live This will be a combination of both our monthly live stream and the big Monday live stream so we will:
- Draw a winner for Novembers giveaway
- Announce Decembers (you’ll love this)
- Take suggestions on flash sales
- hand out a few single-use coupons, these will be larger than normal coupons that can only be used by a single person, the first person to check out with it wins!
- Answer meat processing questions
- Celebrate the glorious return of Austin to the livestreams!
- Talk about our new Walton’s Grinders!
- Have some special guests
- Save the country by showing all people can get along during a Walton’s Livestream
- Plan the government for the new Meatgistica and layout a basic constitution
- Other nonsensical things that will raise the enjoyment level of your life dramatically
- Try to enjoy ourselves!
Jonathon So looking forward to this, especially the formation of the new government of Meatgistica!
It starts at noon, when will it end?
Chef that sort of depends on how it goes but I would be shocked if we didn’t at least come close to 5 hours. It is what we have done in the past and I don’t see a reason to make it shorter this year!
Noon? Wow. That’s even early for me, still at work. See ya @ 1-130. Save some coupons
PapaSop First hour or so is just saying hi, good deals will start later I am sure!
Tex_77 Team Blue Power User Traeger Primo Grills PK Grills Canning Sous Vide Community Moderator last edited by
I hope my IT project is wrapped up by noon!
As much as I wish I could just take the whole afternoon off and listen in, that’s pretty much a no-go for me at the moment. Y’all have fun!
No worries guys, we will be there pretty much all day so join when/if you can!
lkrfletcher Sous Vide Canning PK100 Team Blue Power User Regular Contributors Veteran last edited by
I will be on when I can
Placed order @ 4:56pm… Shipping confirmation @ 5:12. Amazing!!! A shout out to your warehouse
FYI, new blue hats have been ordered!