Power User and Regular Contributor

• Team Blue Admin Walton's Employee Power User

This was supposed to be an automatic process, and I thought we had it fixed where it was. Turns out it wasn’t. So, if you have over 100 posts and didn’t see the regular contributor group badge, or over 300 and didn’t have that it should be available to you now. Go to your profile and add them if you want. We’d like you to do them as we think that gives the person reading your posts a little bit of an understanding that they are talking with someone who has some experience.

If I missed anyone, please message me or post here. Thanks to everyone who has posted that much on Meatgistics! Some of the people I am shocked didn’t have this badge yet and can only apologize. What must have happened is the last time we did it those people were already so far above 300 that we couldn’t have imagined them not having the badge!

• Team Blue PK100 Regular Contributors Sous Vide Power User

Both show up for me! Now, I do hope no one mistakes my ability to post as seasoned experience worth listening to 😉

Suggested Topics

About Meatgistics

Meatgistics is brought to you by Walton's (waltons.com). Meatgistics is a community site, knowledgebase, forum, blog, learning center, and a sharing site. You can find help and ask questions about anything related to meat processing, smoking and grilling meats, plus a whole lot more. Join Austin & Jon from Walton's and sign up for our Meatgistics community today. We have created Meagistics University, where we broke down meat processing into different categories and then broke it down into a class like structure. The introductory classes are 10s, the intermediate are 20s, and advanced are 30s.

About Walton's

Walton's Inc. sells meat processing equipment and supplies, including all of the Seasoning, Equipment, Supplies, Packaging, and Casings needed to make almost any type of sausage. Walton's sells to the commercial customer with a focus on the small to medium-sized processing plants or butcher shops, and directly to the hunter or processor who makes their own product at home. Whether you are a commercial or retail customer of Walton's you will be receiving the exact same seasoning and supplies, we do not have a different "line" for commercial and retail customers so that everyone can make the best sausage or jerky possible!

Community Statistics

Users

Topics